The Cure VCP Disease Patient and Caregiver Conference which was scheduled on April 17-19 is
CANCELED as a precautionary measure
due to COVID-19.
Please cancel your travel plans, but we plan to reschedule for a future date and offer a few online webinars.
Actions to Take:
1. Hotel Room: If you booked your room with the Cure VCP Disease room block, we are canceling these reservations and the Marriott Grand will refund the money directly to you. If you booked at another hotel or not within our room block with the discounted pricing, you will need to contact the hotel to cancel your room.
2. Airline and other travel: You will need to contact and cancel these reservations. Most airlines are offering refunds or travel vouchers.
3. Your conference fee will be refunded to you by Cure VCP Disease.
4. Functional Outcome Assessment: These are all canceled and no action is required of you.
5. We will notify you when we can reschedule the conference and offer a few webinars, so please stay in touch with us.
We appreciate your understanding. We value your health and safety above all else. Please let us know if you have any questions. https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2020/han00429.asp