Profile

Join date: Aug 21, 2022

About

1 Conceded / MatchSivasspor at Home1. 4 Conceded / MatchAlanyaspor at AwayConceded / GameSivassporAlanyasporOver 0. 5100%80%Over 1. 560%40%Over 2. 540%20%Over 3. 510%0%Clean Sheets0%20%Conceded 1st/2nd HalfSivassporAlanyaspor1H Clean Sheet30%50%2H Clean Sheet20%50%Conceded Average 1H0. 80. 8Conceded Average 2H1. 300. 60* Goals conceded data include both home and away games that Sivasspor and Alanyasporhave played.

6313. 00Fouled Against / Match10. 8811. 511. 00Average Possession47%60%54%Draw% FT20%20%20%Some data are rounded up or down to the nearest percentage, and therefore may equal to 101% when added together. RefereeUmit ÖztürkCards & BookingsStatMatches Refereed(in FooyStats Data)91 gamesCards / Match6. 19 cardsCards (Home Team) / Match3. 09 cardsCards (Away Team) / Match3. 10 cardsOver 0. 5 Cards100%Over 1. 5 Cards100%Over 2. 5 Cards96%Over 3. 5 Cards79%Over 4. 5 Cards68%Over 5. 5 Cards54%Minutes / Card15 minutesPens & GoalsStatPenalties / Match0. 45Home Team Pens / Match0. 25Away Team Pens / Match0. 20Goals / Match2. 70 goalsHome Team Scored1. 59 goalsAway Team Scored1.

530%50%40%Match Shots Over 24. 530%40%35%Match Shots Over 25. 530%40%35%Match Shots Over 26. 520%40%30%Match Shots On Target Over 7. 580%80%80%Match Shots On Target Over 8. 560%70%65%Match Shots On Target Over 9. 550%70%60%Offside StatsSivassporAlanyasporAverageOffsides / Match3. 134. 634. 00Over 2. 5 Offsides63%88%76%Over 3. 5 Offsides38%63%51%Misc StatsSivassporAlanyasporAverageFouls Committed / Match10. 2516.

5 2HOver 2. 5 2HUnder X GoalsSivassporAlanyasporAverageUnder 0. 50%0%0%Under 1. 50%20%10%Under 2. 520%30%25%Under 3. 550%70%60%Under 4. 580%80%80%First/Second HalfSivassporAlanyasporAverageUnder 0. 5 FH20%30%25%Under 1. 5 FH70%50%60%Under 2. 5 FH90%90%90%Under 0. 5 2H0%10%5%Under 1. 5 2H30%40%35%Under 2. 5 2H60%80%70%Latest User Predictions 2. 01@ Over 2. 5 Goals@lloscarri 10 / Match Corners Earned Match CornersSivassporAlanyasporAverageOver 6Over 7Over 8Over 9Over 10Over 11Over 12Over 13First HalfSivassporAlanyasporAverageFH AverageFH Over 4FH Over 5FH Over 6Second HalfSivassporAlanyasporAverage2H Average2H Over 42H Over 52H Over 6Total Match Corners for Sivasspor and Alanyaspor.

Please try again. Your subscription to Daily Predictions has been successful. Alanyaspor is +29% better in terms of Goals Scored1. 4 Goals / MatchSivasspor at Home1. 8 Goals / MatchAlanyaspor at AwayScored Per GameSivassporAlanyasporOver 0. 580%90%Over 1. 540%50%Over 2. 520%30%Over 3. 50%10%Failed To Score20%10%Scored 1st/2nd HalfSivassporAlanyasporScored in 1H40%50%Scored in 2H70%70%Scored in Both Halves30%30%Scored Average 1H0. 40. 6Scored Average 2H1. 001. 20* Stats include both home and away games that Sivasspor and Alanyaspor have played. Alanyaspor is +33% better in terms of Goals Conceded2.

472. 452. 502. 552. 602. 632. 612. 672. 562. 662. 60Draw20%3. 453. 503. 253. 403. 373. 203. 303. 573. 353. 603. 433. 483. 40Alanyaspor50%2. 702. 642. 682. 622. 592. 652. 692. 65Green Odds are the best odds for that market. Red Odds are the lowest odds for that market. Over 0. 5100%1. 031. 05-1. 051.

Shots, Offsides, Fouls & moreTeam ShotsSivassporAlanyasporAverageShots / Match9. 4014. 3012. 00Shots Conversion Rate15%13%14%Shots On Target / M3. 906. 705. 00Shots Off Target / M5. 507. 607. 00Shots Per Goal Scored6. 717. 947Team Shots Over 10. 530%80%55%Team Shots Over 11. 530%60%45%Team Shots Over 12. 530%40%35%Team Shots Over 13. 520%30%25%Team Shots Over 14. 510%30%20%Team Shots Over 15. 50%20%10%Team Shots On Target 3. 5+50%90%70%Team Shots On Target 4. 5+30%60%45%Team Shots On Target 5. 5+20%60%40%Team Shots On Target 6. 5+10%60%35%Match ShotsSivassporAlanyasporAverageMatch Shots Over 23.

5 Corners ForOver 2. 5 Corners AgainstOver 3. 5 Corners AgainstOver 4. 5 Corners Against Scored in 80% of matches (Overall) Medium ChanceThere is a Medium Chance that Sivasspor will score a goal based on our data. Clean Sheets in 20% Clean Sheets in 0% Very High ChanceThere is a Very High Chance that Alanyaspor will score a goal based on our data. Scored in 90% Upgrade to Premium! Extra 300 Profitable Leagues. + Corner Stats & CardsPremium will get you more wins. 300 Extra leagues known to be profitable and less tracked by the bookies. Plus, you get Corner stats and Card stats along with CSV downloads.

Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor Free Predictions, TipsLLDLW DWDWW Sivasspor have an average of 53. 33% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 46. 67% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. Sivasspor score 4 goals in the last 5 games. Alanyaspor have an average of 73. 5 goals and 26. In the last 15 games. Alanyaspor score 14 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Football Super Tips. Team Sivasspor will receive in his field the team Alanyaspor as part of the tournament Turkey Super Lig, turkey. The game that will take place on 17:15, 22.

Wednesday, 11 May, 2022Turkey. Süper Lig. Monday, 25 April, 2022Turkey. Wednesday, 20 April, 2022All matchesLatest matches SivassporUEFA Europa League. Thursday, 18 August, 2022Turkey. Saturday, 13 August, 2022Turkey. Saturday, 6 August, 2022Turkey. Thursday, 26 May, 2022Turkey. Wednesday, 20 April, 2022Latest matches AlanyasporTurkey. Sunday, 14 August, 2022Turkey. Sunday, 7 August, 2022Turkey. Sunday, 22 May, 2022Turkey. Sunday, 15 May, 2022Turkey.

11 goalsReferee stats (Umit Öztürk) use the most recent data. Not pre-match data. League Table Positions* Turkey Süper Lig Form Table is also availableWhich Players Will Score? Top Scorers - Sivasspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigTop Scorers - Alanyaspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigWho Will Get Booked? Cards Given - Sivasspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigCards Given - Alanyaspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigCards Per 90 MinutesCards / 90 - Sivasspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigCards / 90 - Alanyaspor* Stats from 2022/23 season of Süper LigSivasspor40%2. 582.

041. 05----------1. 011. 02-1. 05-Over 1. 590%1. 271. 29-1. 251. 27----------1. 25-1. 26-Over 2. 575%1. 831. 701. 871. 781. 801. 841. 81. 881. 911. 791. 851. 91. 861. 89Over 3. 540%3. 123. 00-2. 902. 953. 05----------2. 983. 153. 20-3. 30-Over 4. 520%6. 095. 50-5. 255. 70----------5. 456. 006. 00-6. 50-Under 0. 50%10. 659. 00-9. 259. 009. 5012. 25----------9.

Sivasspor-Alanyaspor - Super Lig 2022/2023 Statistical Preview For all of the team news and statistics, including injuries and suspensions, probable line-ups and predictions with facts and

Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor free livescore and video stream(2018/08/12)Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2018/08/12 at 00:30:00 UTC time in Turkish Super League. Here on Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor LiveScore you can find all Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor previous results sorted by their H2H matches. More details:Sivasspor scheduleAlanyaspor scheduleAiScore football LiveScore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app. You can find us in all stores on different languages as "AiScore".

Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor livescore, SIV vs ALA, Super Lig In Australia, Football viewers can watch the live score and live streaming of Super Lig 22/23 on Fox sports, Kayo sports, Foxtel now. In

(TODAY) Today: Sivasspor vs. Alanyaspor live free 22 August 2022

More actions